The Hell Evolution The Hell Evolution

Fuck this game!!!!

This game is the reason we have cancer! it is too hard! rediculously hard! i applaud you for doing something different but GAWD! you can't even move without dying!!! I always try to crituque the creator with the upmost respect but this is one time that i can only respect your programming but i can't find it in me to go forth with this game....i'll get a brain tumor, i've cursed more at this game then in my entire life!!! hope you do better next time!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

super mariotroidmantravania

way to go, dude. if gave that classic feel to the old SMB classic plus you also made it feel natural to have the added characters in it! very cool man....very cool!

Level Up! Level Up!

It was ok

I applaud you in making this game, it's a great time killer, I just feel that it needs a little....pow! to it. it's a hard game I grant you that! I see what you were doing with it and that's why I ranked it as an 8, I'm a fan of old school platforming rpgs also! keep up the good work!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Who knew!?

I started playing this game at 12am and now it's 3am! Who know that blowing up turtles could be so damn fun! great game, keep up the good work!