Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Finally, Algebra takes it place in HELL

I always knew algebra was from something worse than the devil, you're awesome animation just finally put it all into prospective, thanks! keep it up.

Not another stick movie 1 Not another stick movie 1

How I met your Motheeeerrrrrr ROFL

great stick animation, just great, kind of like the office space of doom for stick figures. I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Gameoverse 3 Gameoverse 3

I was almost killed by a tree...

That one line made me hit the floor, RubberNinja, great artwork, Egoraptor, you are THE MAN, and the music is awesome Alex! Can't wait for the next one~

The Hell Evolution The Hell Evolution

Fuck this game!!!!

This game is the reason we have cancer! it is too hard! rediculously hard! i applaud you for doing something different but GAWD! you can't even move without dying!!! I always try to crituque the creator with the upmost respect but this is one time that i can only respect your programming but i can't find it in me to go forth with this game....i'll get a brain tumor, i've cursed more at this game then in my entire life!!! hope you do better next time!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

super mariotroidmantravania

way to go, dude. if gave that classic feel to the old SMB classic plus you also made it feel natural to have the added characters in it! very cool man....very cool!

Level Up! Level Up!

It was ok

I applaud you in making this game, it's a great time killer, I just feel that it needs a little....pow! to it. it's a hard game I grant you that! I see what you were doing with it and that's why I ranked it as an 8, I'm a fan of old school platforming rpgs also! keep up the good work!